The Black Packet - Tech Info - Volume 1 - Hacking Freedom and Safety
NOTE: These videos are all recent, not OLD technology and most have great info that is timeless.
This torrent was created to introduce those in the truth community to various forms of hacking. I have hand
picked only videos and tutorials which I think will apply to those preparing for tragedy, martial law, large
EMP events, and overall survival. Many of the skills found on this DVD could save your life, be useful for
hacktivism, or help you setup your own communications network. I focused mostly on talks which were not too
technical for those who are not computer programmers, and many in fact do not need the use of a PC (my fav).
Topics include, voting systems, electronic billboards, picking locks, HAM radio, keeping yourself self secure
on social networks, survival skills from a hacker perspective, hacking with just your eyes, creating ID's
will full security features, police procedure, how constitutional laws apply in the digital age and much more.
See below for complete listing.
Enjoy, and feel free to ask questions if you have them!
DVD CONTENTS (most taken directly from Defcon's website)
01 - Hackers Vs Disasters - Hacker Skills for the Wilderness and Disaster Survival
- Explains the types of disasters you may need to prepare for, the importance of preparing BEFORE they
occur. Everything from leaving your house in 5 minutes, to being stuck without electricity for more than
5 hours. This video includes Fire, Shelter, Signaling, Water and more from a hackers perspective.
02 - Personal Disaster Preparedness: Surviving mass EMP events.
- Did you know a single warhead over the USA can take out ALL modern electronics? How do you get out of
the building? A giant EMP destroying all electronics and creating fires in some could be triggered by
solar flares, nuclear devices, EMP specific weapons etc. Avoid trampling, visibility, finding water, guns,
medicines, doctors, avoiding the panic and madness of others.
03 - No Tech Hacking - Hacking without the use of as PC
- You'll hear old familiar terms like "dumpster diving", "social engineering", and "shoulder surfing". Gain info
about a person by looking at details such as the type of shoe and wear, taking photos of a PC screen or ID badge etc.
04 - Physical Attacks: Beyond Social Engineering and Dumpster Diving
- Techniques of industrial espionage and physical security, hacking without a computer, and collecting or
recording data both video and audio. Examples and methods covered include physically making your way through
electronic locks, numbered keypads, biometric locks, listening to keyboard strokes, listening with lasers, etc.
Also relationship based trust, including sex, fake resume's, and display of credentials.
05 - Identification Card Security: Past, Present, Future
- This great presentation covers the REAL ID Act, History of identification cards, Amateur ID Manufacturing,
and other High Tech ID concepts. Our reliance on ID, fake ID's, privacy issues, magnetic strips, rfid, etc.
Complete demonstration creating an ID with laminate, magstripe, hologram, UV, and where to purchase supplies.
06 - Lockpicking Forensics - How Lockpicking and Locks Work
- Learn the basics of how locks work on the inside. Detailed diagrams explaining how internal mechanisms are
designed and how they are defeated. Includes the various tools and methos used to open locks.
07 - Urban Exploration - A Hackers View
- The art of finding entry points into secured or abandoned buildings. Going to floors or areas of buildings
nobody else does. Preparing for the exploration of new areas which are possibly rotted, damaged, or otherwsie
unsafe. Also some great stories and pictures of places these speakers have gone to in their ventures.
08 - Keeping Secret Secrets Secret and Sharing Secret Secrets Secretly
- What is a secret? Why protect a secret? Why sharing secrets may increase secrecy, using encryption, where to
store the encryption key, how to eliminate the encryption key, distributing secrets among groups. Hiding data
inside images or audio (steganography), detecting hidden data, tools, physically hiding stuff at home and elsewhere.
09 - Everything about Police Procedure in 50 Minutes
- When can the police pull you over? When can they frisk you? How do they determine reasonable suspicion? This
talk explains how a cop decides to take interest in your activities. What miranda rights mean to you. when can
the police offer frisk you? when can they search your car? knock down your door? Speed traps etc.
10 - Search and Seizure Explained - They Took My Laptop
- A brief outline of the Constitutional laws, privacy, the ammendments and how they are applied to search and
siezure. Special focus on the 4th and 5th ammendments this talk describes various methods of search and seizure.
Simply being pulled over, scanners and xrays that are found in airports, or confiscation of equipment at the border.
Should you use a lock and key or a combination lock? How do emails, snail mail, and phone calls apply? Many examples.
11 - Your Mind: Legal Status, Rights, and Securing Yourself
- Some examples of how the laws are applied to you and your data. Data in various locations may be covered
under different laws. Use of encryption, and your level of education may put you in different categories.
What if you hide your data in laptops? usb sticks in your pocket? cell phones? websites? computer clouds?
What can be obtained by investigators if they look in your car computers? Prosthetic devices? Does your
computer really belong to YOU? What is the best protection? Social Networking, GPS, and more...
12 - Are You Socially Owned in the Cloud?
- Covers social networking and other sites which store your personal data. Including facebook, myspace,
Amazon, itunes, etc. Where does your info go? Who owns it? Can you delete it? What happens when the owner dies?
13 - Social Zombies - Your Friends Want To Eat Your Brains
- Social networks and blogs are the 4th most popular activity on the internet. How do these places make money
off of your personal info? Fake profiles and spotting bots. Using facebook to steal personal information or even
learn passwords. This talk covers various attacks, disinformation, spam, bots, and other exploits in these websites.
14 - How Can I Pwn Thee? Let Me Count The Ways
- This talk covers several techniques to hack into a system. From wifi hot spots to social engineering random
passengers on a flight. Also covers methods to keep yourself safe while travelling, and the most common security
risks observed in travellers, and hacking cell phones and bluetooth devices.
15 - Hacking and Playing with Barcodes
- How barcodes work. Learn about how they are used for routing in mail systems, transit systems, tagging of
items etc. This video also explains how to make or modify your own barcodes, methods to read them, and how to
use your own specially formatted barcodes to hack into systems that are not secure.
16 - Hijacking the Outdoor Digital Billboard Network
- Explains various types of digital billboards in use, the companies who create them. How these billboards work,
their security flaws, and tools used to hack into them. Covers both survellience, electronic, physical security,
and what not to do when hacking into these billboards.
17 - Death Envelope - Midieval Solution to a 21st Century Problem
- Covers the topic of a "death envelope". What is a death envelope? Who should create one? What should it contain?
This covers how to create the envelope, how to update the envelope, combining computers with physical access etc.
This information can be as simple as personal account info and passwords, or financial secrets.
18 - HAM for Hackers - Take Back the Airwaves
- Who is experimenting with HAM radio? What frequencies can you use? What can be broadcast? This covers the use of encryption, profanity, licensing,
wattage limits, amateur radio, and bandwidth. A great detailed intro into the technology in less than 20 minutes,
how to get started, how to utilize the frequencies for experimentation, and HAM radio users dying off.
19 - Climbing Everest - An Insiders Look at One States Voting System
- An insider hired to check the security of Ohios voting system explains how the entire system works, its flaws,
and how the technical systems work. Also details of who owns the voting machines, who designed them, and the fact
that 80% of all votes are currently being counted on systems made by 2 brothers who own 2 companies?
20 - Mobile Hacker Spaces
- A mobile hacking space put simply is a Van, mobile home, or bus, turned into a meeting space and set up to be
ready for classes, talks, wardriving, or just to check email while on a trip/outing. This presentation includes
everything you need to get a mobile hacker space up and running, the advantages and disadvantages are discussed.
00 - The Secret History of Hacking
- Explains the beginnings of hacking. Starting with phone hackers or 'phreaks' who could make free phone calls
soon taking complete control of the telephone systems. Covers the lives of Captain Crunch, Kevin Mitnick, Steve
Wozniak, and several other key hackers. Hackers were once embraced, due to bad press they are now feared.
00 - Web Warriors
- This documentary explains the differences between white hat and black hat hackers. Examples of hacks that have
been in the wild including virii, power grid hacks, etc. Hear from professional hackers about how the community
works, the motivation for their hobby, and utilizing hacked computers to work as a team against another target.
00 - Revolution OS
- This documentary explains how the free software foundation and GNU was created to ensure users could share
free software and source code. This was done as a reaction to Bill Gates and others who were upset about software
being shared freely between hackers and hobbiest. This program also explains the origins of the Linux Operating
System, Apache Webserver, the Support model, .
Painfully hand picked by **brainphreak** of www.theblackpacket.com for the good of the community! Enjoy!
Learn all this and you too can be a ninja! mwahahaha
Archivo del blog
- Terry M. Hestilow: El Departamento de Seguridad Na...
- El nuevo Papa Francisco se presenta con un símbolo...
- Virus H7N9
- Initial Membership List of the Bavarian Illuminati...
- El plan norcoreano de ataque a Washington y otros ...
- «La masonería se ha infiltrado en los principales ...
- La Sábana Santa es coetánea de Jesús, según la esp...
- Miembros de Skull & Bones hasta 2006
- YALE'S SKULL & BONES SOCIETY MEMBERS TO 2006
- La amenaza nuclear de Kim Jong Un
- Los antidisturbios de la Policía Nacional lucirán ...
- Bilderberger Invitees 1955 to 2012 and Their Elite...
- Trilogía Illuminatus! - Anton Wilson y Robert Shea...
- Telégrafo hecho de caracoles telepáticos rebasa la...
- Corea del Norte declara el estado de guerra contra...
- H. P LOVECRAFT Y AUGUST DERLETH
- Smoke-screens (Jack T. Chick )
- The Black Packet
- ¿Derrotó Deep Blue al campeón de ajedrez Kasparov ...
- Qué es la Sincronicidad, ¿una respuesta a la coinc...
- The Cramps - Live in Belgium (2006) - Full Concert...
- "La Conspiración Reptiliana Illuminati" Luis Carlo...
- Correos 'hackeados' de Hillary Clinton sobre el at...
- Como identificar una posesión demoníaca
- Entrevista exclusiva con Alejandro Cao de Benós, ú...
- Un nuevo tratamiento celular extermina la leucemia...
- Assange: “Twitter y Facebook están bajo el control...
- 100 MILLION YEAR OLD SPIDER ATTACK FOUND IN AMBER
- CONFERENCIA COMPLETA Arcadi Oliveres "LA DICTADURA...
- El Manual de Tallin de ciberguerra
- Bombarderos de EE.UU. sobrevuelan la península cor...
- Video: Anonymous anuncia un ataque contra una plan...
- Corea del Norte culpa a Estados Unidos de ciberata...
- Leonardo Boff, el emblemático teólogo de la libera...
- Goth King Peter Murphy arrested for hit and run, p...
- Virginia Rapper To Be Charged With Attempting To S...
- Rapero en busca de fama sacrifica a su amigo a los...
- CIA y MI6 sabían que Irak no tenía armas de destru...
- Rihanna Sex Tape. Video íntimo de Rihanna que circ...
- ¿Son tóxicas las bombillas de bajo consumo?: El pe...
- NWO Rough Cuts VIDEO - The Ultratumba
- LOS ILUMINADOS Y LA BRUJERÍA – John Todd’s testimo...
- ¿Qué es la absenta?
- El Juramento de Iniciación Jesuita
- ¿Está el papa Francisco vinculado con la dictadura...
- Bergoglio ocultó la complicidad del Episcopado arg...
- El argentino Jorge Mario Bergoglio es el nuevo pap...
- Estulin: La elección del nuevo papa es un paso más...
- Muere un funcionario de la Unión Europea en Siria ...
- Im mad as hell- sub español
- Im mad as hell- sub español
- Man-made super-flu could kill half humanity
- El virus Facebook Black se expande en la red socia...
- Las Georgia Guidestones "Guías de Piedra de Georgi...
- Monsanto compra compañía que investiga la desapari...
- Cómo consiguió Irán capturar el avión espía no tri...
- La burbuja más grande de la historia
- Estudios prueban graves efectos de la TV en la sal...
- ¿Son los OVNIs un proyecto de la CIA?
- 10 experimentos psicológicos que salieron de cont...
- conspira2 (lista de reproducción)
- Sucesos Históricos presagiados en libros y películ...
- Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth - Trail...
- НЛО или метеориты???!!! Люберцы, МО. 26.02.2013
- Bukowski - Poesia Estereo
- NWO -El Objetivo final- Nuevo Orden Mundial (Entre...
- Krautrock: The Rebirth of Germany (Subtítulos en e...
- De Nueva York a los Países Bajos: así será el mund...
- Bruce Lee rare footage. VIDEO
- Rare footage from the set of The Exorcist VIDEO
- Noticias del mundo
- Nancy Sinatra - These Boots Are Made for Walking V...
- David Lynch - (Lost Highway) Carretera perdida - e...
- Charles Bukowski opina sobre la marihuana, el alco...
- Charles Bukowski opina sobre la marihuana, el alco...
- El caso de Rudolf Fenz Andrew Carlssin
- The Beatles vs Joan Jett vs Cypress Hill vs House ...
- Cancelan búsqueda de hombre tragado por la tierra ...
- ▼ marzo (80)
- ► 2012 (74)
- ► 2011 (97)